Amarillo College Master Plan Initiative 2019 Forums Q&A Forum Amarillo College Master Plan Initiative 2019

This topic contains 26 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hermes 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

acmp3406
    Keymaster

Ask about the Master Plan Initiative here.

#574 Reply

Rodney Rieck

In the flyer you US mailed to us, and on this page at this site:

Financial Information

You wrote about the effect of the referendum on our property taxes. The examples are excluding “Homestead Exemption”, and including “$25,000 Homestead Exemption”.

Why is this done? I see no evidence of a “Homestead Exemption” for the Amarillo (Jr.) College Appraisal District. On this page at the Potter-Randall CAD:

Types of Exemptions

It shows there is no “Homestead Exemption” and only a $8600 aged 65 and over and/or disability exemption. There is a $25,000 Homestead Exemption for Amarillo ISD, but the appraisal districts for Amarillo ISD and Amarillo College appear to me to be completely different — at least I do pay separate taxes for these 2 appraisal districts (and I do not get a homestead exemption for Amarillo College).

So, why do you show a homestead exemption in your tax effect examples?

#579 Reply

Rodney Rieck

What a bust this forum has been. You ask for questions and discussion, but nobody is home to answer the questions. I know how I’ll vote.

#3406 Reply

curry 6

very nice submit, i definitely love this website, carry on it

#3984 Reply

curry 5 shoes

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive learn anything like this before. So good to find any person with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy thanks for beginning this up. this website is one thing that is wanted on the internet, someone with a bit of originality. helpful job for bringing one thing new to the internet!

#4503 Reply

nike shox for men

Would you be fascinated about exchanging links?

#4975 Reply

huarache shoes

When I originally commented I clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now every time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the identical comment. Is there any means you may remove me from that service? Thanks!

#5630 Reply

supreme clothing

Would you be occupied with exchanging hyperlinks?

#8755 Reply

nike air force 1 low

Spot on with this write-up, I really assume this web site wants rather more consideration. I抣l probably be again to read way more, thanks for that info.

#16621 Reply

hermes online

I’m often to running a blog and i really respect your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I’m going to bookmark your site and maintain checking for brand spanking new information.

#76469 Reply

supreme outlet

I would like to express some appreciation to this writer just for bailing me out of this difficulty. Just after checking through the online world and obtaining solutions which were not productive, I was thinking my life was over. Being alive without the strategies to the problems you’ve sorted out all through your entire report is a critical case, and ones which might have negatively affected my career if I hadn’t noticed your website. The talents and kindness in dealing with every part was valuable. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not discovered such a stuff like this. I can also at this point look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for your reliable and effective help. I will not be reluctant to endorse the website to anyone who would like tips on this topic.

#92225 Reply

kanye west yeezy

I simply wanted to type a comment to be able to appreciate you for those magnificent hints you are sharing on this site. My considerable internet search has at the end been honored with wonderful content to go over with my great friends. I would point out that we readers are definitely lucky to live in a notable community with very many lovely professionals with good suggestions. I feel quite blessed to have come across your entire web pages and look forward to tons of more pleasurable times reading here. Thanks a lot once more for all the details.

#95801 Reply

yeezy boost 350

I would like to express some appreciation to the writer for bailing me out of this particular predicament. Just after browsing through the internet and getting opinions which were not powerful, I assumed my life was gone. Existing without the presence of strategies to the difficulties you’ve sorted out as a result of your good post is a critical case, as well as ones which might have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I hadn’t encountered the website. Your skills and kindness in touching almost everything was very helpful. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I had not encountered such a stuff like this. It’s possible to at this point relish my future. Thank you very much for this professional and results-oriented help. I will not think twice to suggest your blog to any person who would like support on this area.

#106409 Reply

moncler coat

Thanks for each of your effort on this web site. Kate really loves setting aside time for internet research and it’s really simple to grasp why. A number of us hear all relating to the compelling form you present good tips via the web site and therefore increase response from visitors about this subject so my girl is without question studying a whole lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the new year. You are always doing a glorious job.

#125009 Reply

air jordan

I must express some thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from this type of difficulty. After surfing around throughout the world wide web and meeting concepts that were not helpful, I was thinking my life was over. Living devoid of the approaches to the issues you have solved as a result of the site is a serious case, and the kind which may have badly affected my entire career if I hadn’t encountered your website. Your personal know-how and kindness in handling every aspect was valuable. I am not sure what I would’ve done if I had not discovered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks so much for your specialized and sensible guide. I won’t be reluctant to refer your web blog to any individual who will need support on this matter.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
Reply To: Amarillo College Master Plan Initiative 2019
Your information: